Do any of your patients have the following red flags?
- emotional problems
- weight loss
- gastro-intestinal problems
- infertility issues
- injuries caused by over-exercising
- fainting or dizziness
- feeling fatigued or not sleeping well
- feeling cold most of the time regardless of the weather
- swelling around the cheeks or jaw, calluses on knuckles, damage to teeth and bad breath (signs of vomiting).
There has been a 50% increase in ED diagnosis since the pandemic
Adheesha has training in eating disorder management
- Mentoring and supervision in eating disorder management
- Passionate about supporting young people with food and body relationships
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to ask!