Sweating? Everyone does it. But if your body’s cooling leads to excessive sweating, it’s hard to feel comfortable.
Many people who suffer from excessive sweating aren’t aware that this is an actual medical condition! Excessive sweating, or hyperhidrosis, primarily affected the underarms, hands, and feet. Here’s the good news, Australians: Cranbourne can help treat this and save those T-shirts!
Get a consultation for hyperhidrosis treatment with muscle relaxant injections. That’s right, a few small injections can finally give you relief from:
- Choosing outfits based on what hides your sweat stains the best
- Hiding away on social outings so no one sees your sweat
- Feeling ashamed about odor or stains
You have no reason to feel bad — sometimes, the body just needs a little help with thermoregulation. Normal and even medical grade deodorants don’t do enough and can cause undesired side effects (aluminum in deodorant causes yellow stains, for example).
What muscle relaxant injections do for hyperhidrosis?
- Help cut down on sweat gland stimulation
- Prevents the nerve signaling it’s time to start sweating
- Improve your quality of life
What else should I know about hyperhidrosis treatment?
- Treatments for hyperhidrosis are performed only by Dr. Reza, who has expert knowledge in treating and managing conditions such as hyperhidrosis.
- Results will generally take a week or so to become noticeable.
- You’ll want to avoid massage treatments around the injection area or applying extra pressure
- Avoid vigorous exercise soon after treatment
- The treatment is not permanent, but it can make a huge difference in your day to day life!
- Medicare may cover costs