Enhance your natural facial features for a fresh look
Skin goes through a lot over the years. After all, it’s our body’s first line of defense against the elements. But our Cranbourne experts can help! Dermal fillers are a vibrant, low-risk option for you to add volume, lift, and symmetry to your face. The result: a refreshed and natural appearance that enhances your natural facial features.
Fillers are versatile, but that’s just one of the benefits. With Cranbourne dermal filler treatment, you’ll see instant results that are also long-lasting – some can last up to 12 months! Smooth those creases and treat those fine lines. It’s a quick procedure you won’t regret and will likely lead to more than a few “Wow, you look great today!” comments right away around Melbourne.
What can fillers help me with?
- Smoker’s lines/lip lines
- Enhancing your lips
- Minimizing smile lines/laughter lines
- Minimizing crow’s feet
- Improving your nasal bridge
- Increasing cheeks volume
- Increasing facial feature symmetry
- Fixing acne scarring
What do I need to know about dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers can be used in a variety of ways, which you’ll hear about from our doctor during a consultation. Dermal fillers are low risk and the procedure is a simple injection. It’s important to only do them with qualified professionals like ours!
Using anti-wrinkle injections and dermal filler together, a popular technique, could be a one-two punch to counteract aging!
What else should I know about my dermal filler treatment?
- You may experience swelling; ice can help reduce this.
- Avoid putting pressure on the affected area. Elevate your head when you sleep for the first night after your treatment. For the first 24 hours, avoid sun exposure.
- Reduce potential bruising by purchasing Arnica or Hirudoid cream (available over-the-counter).
A small amount of bruising is possible, as well as swelling, but it’ll disappear after a few days. Do avoid aspirin and other types of blood thinning paid meds. as well as over-the-counter blood thinners (like fish oils) in the week prior to your treatment.