Get up close and personal with full lips that can transform your entire look.
Lip fillers may seem like nothing more than plumping up lips. But with Cranbourne’s Dr. Reza, we take a full lip approach to full lips, not only enhancing the body of the lips but also the borders and the corners. Using dermal fillers, we can replace lost volume to create a more youthful and fresh appearance. Your lips will appear more symmetrical and yet retain a natural look.
We want to make sure your lips are even, too, so it looks as natural as possible. Imagine your future videoconference calls or selfies with pouty lips that help enhance your natural beauty and create an amazing look..
What else should I know about lip fillers?
- You’ll see results immediately
- Most last up to about a year; this is a simply procedure you can repeat periodically to maintain your amazing results
- It’s a minimally invasive procedure with minimal downtime so you can enjoy the benefits faster
- It’s important to use an expert such as Dr. Reza to ensure even application and the best results
- You’ll want to apply an ice pack to reduce swelling after the procedure, and avoid aspirin and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen, which can cause bleeding